Thursday 28 April 2016

Jungle Book!!

Hi Friends!!

Its been a real long time since I wrote... In most of the countries including India the first 3 months of the year are actually the last 3 months of the financial year and are pretty critical... Either you complete your targets or you get fired, screwed, whatever you call it... In my case, it was April when I woke up to complete the mission of "Achieving Targets"... I got screwed and warned for my performance and wasting my time in unproductive meetings in a million coffee shops...

Well before promising myself that I wouldn't do the same mistake again and start working very hard 'again'... I thought why not see the movie that would cheer me up for sure...




I had the video cassette of the animated version given to me by my aunt when I was a kid and let me tell you guys it just reminded me how wonderful the movie is... "Bear Necessities" my favourite...

What can I say about the characters; Mowli, Bagheera, Baloo, Kaa, King Louie and the Great Shere Khan... Baloo always the most interesting character in this story... Bill Murray did an amazing job...

It is a complete family treat... Don't miss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment