Friday 25 December 2015

After-effects of Dilwale




Merry Christmas guys!!!!

Its a real long time since I posted anything on this blog... so here I am guys... Have been a little lazy to type about the movies I saw or the fun I had while seeing them.  Have seen loads of them in the past few months.  Movies like 007 Spectre, In the Heart of the Sea, Tamasha, Burnt, The Walk, MI, you name it and I have seen it.

Now my friends please do not test me on the regional movies that you just saw or have an eye on... I have not seen that one.  If you send me the link, I just might :)

I want to share this one experience I had with this one movie; I thought it would be a great one... but turned out to be just average.  I don't know how many of you'll know this one movie 'Dilwale', but I'm sure all my Indian friends know about it.

What should I say about this movie... the stars are one of my favourite couples on screen; Shah Rukh Khan (Raj/Kaali) and Kajol (Meera)and yes to support them, Varun Dhawan (Veer) and Kriti Sanon (Ishita).  The roles, the acting, the comedy, the fun was all perfect... but ... the 'Plot was so Weak'.  It pulled the whole movie down.  I mean, what was Rohit Shetty thinking when he brought Kriti in Varun's life in the first 10 mins of the movie. Are women that easily seduced??  The scenes were very much predictable; there wasn't any suspense, except... when the truth of Meera was revealed in the gang car chase.  Rest of the movie was pretty much average.

Well the actors and actresses have done a very good job, especially SRK and Kajol... Seeing them together is definitely a treat.  They and the songs were the saving grace.

Lemme know guys, what you think about this movie or any other movie.
Have a great Christmas :)

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment